Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Video Dump 2

Tokyo Game Show gave us a lot of new videos to say about our favorite upcoming games. These are a few of my favorites, some of which you may have seen on my Facebook page.

Resident Evil: Revelations TGS Trailer - Nintendo3DStv


Dead or Alive 5 - Pre-Alpha Trailer - MyKOEItv


Asura's Wrath - TGS Trailer - CAPCOMUnityVideos


Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Vergil Trailer CAPCOMUnityVideos


Gundam Extreme Versus - Extended Preview Snarfx0r


Tales of Innocence R - PSVita - AbyssmalC


Sonic Generations - TGS Trailer - Gamespot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.