Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quickee Post: eBay auctions!?

As a few of you already know, I started (re)playing Yugioh at the The Shining Darkness Sneak Peak in May of 2010. Almost two years later, I have amassed a few trinkets and shinies for the Yugioh TCG, and I am ready to share what I have with the rest of the playerbase. I don't need to trade for much any more, so the only option is to sell. Like any average joe schmuck, you can find me on eBay now.

User: epyonsan

I will try my best to created an up-to-date roster of items I am selling somewhere on this site. Perhaps a sidebar? Maybe it will be a page? For now, you can use the link or search for my name to see which cards I am selling.

This is a short list of "haves" that will find their way onto eBay soon:
SR Fiendish Chain
SR Inzektor Hornet
SCR Xyz Reborn
SR Yellow Gadget
SCR Tour Bus of the Underworld
UTR Inzektor Giga-Mantis
UTR Dark Hole
UTI Colossal Fighter
UTR Scrap Dragon
SCR Black Rose Dragon
R Skill Drain
and more as I get it.

Have any questions? Just email me at veedotme@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.