Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Quickee Post: Battle Pack Epic Dawn

So I just bought 20 packs of BP:ED, and wanted to give you guys a quick list of the Rares and Starfoils I got:
Rare:
Pot of Duality
Wind-Up Zenmaister x2
Creature Swap
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu x2
Call of the Haunted
Fox Fire
Grenosaurus x3
Graceful Charity
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x2
 Burden of the Mighty
Heavy Storm
Ancient Gear Golem
Gem-Knight Pearl x2
Soul Exchange

Raging Flame Sprite
Mad Dog Of Darkness
Ape Fighter
Goblin Attack Force
Giant Soldier of Stone
Cybernetic Magician
Stealth Bird
Night Assailant
Skilled White Magician
DUCKER Mobile Cannon
Dark Resonator
Mask of Darkness
Changing Destiny
Book of Moon
Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
Alector, Sovereign of Birds
Scapegoat
Insect Knight
Premature Burial
Card Trooper

I think I never want to see another Grenosaurus again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.