Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Current Status of this Blog - 2018

Hi there,
If you somehow found your way to this blog, I apologize for the lack of new content on this page. Unbelievably, the last post on this blog was from 2012. This blog was specifically for Yugioh content, which I haven't played since 2012. However, I am using this space as a utility to my twitch stream.

Is a twitch stream I have had for a a few years now. The original user name was Ealdnarche, but I recently changed the user name to match my other social media. This blog also uses this name, so I am utilizing it in 2 ways:

1) On twitter, I am posting an embedded stream in each tweet. Those tweets use HTML from a page on this blog.
2) The main page of this blog now has a re-direct. If working properly, you should be redirected to the twitch stream.

If you have any questions or feedback on how I'm utilizing this space, feel free to message me on twitter @veedotme

Thanks,
- Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.