Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Diehard games report

This is a copy paste from another YGO forum. I'm a little too tired to give a better report. I may elaborate on it in the morning.

Round one vs FroggyMonarchQuickdrawDandyWarriorSillyness 1-2
This dude always comes to our locals with an original deck. I have a lot of respect for him. Round 1 I was fighting he did nothing but quickdrawmonarch generic crap. I won first round with ease, and decided to side in some stuff (compulsories, something else too, basically I took out overclock and lab) Round 2 he opens up with Swap->treeborn->quickdraw->some other frog-> drillwarrior and I was like crap. Drew into nothing both rounds.

Round two vs Anti Meta Gadgets 2-1
This is the kid that beat me last weak. Antimeta is hot and all and does win games, but I think the big problem with it is its SO focused on hand advantage amd your only field advantage is Rai-oh, Cyber Dragon and a bunch of One for One S/T. I was able to win with that, he had to make me get a ruling on crusader vs doomkaiser suicide but I assured him that crusader still fires off, and i added Urknight for the win.

Round three vs Xsabers 2-0
Royal Oppression and Compulsory wins games. I think I say this every time I post in this thread. Compulsory as stopped so many Cat plays and Faultroll plays for me is crazy. He even had fullhelmknight on the field and opened Cold Wave, in which I compulsory fullhelm which completely ruined his play. I had Oppression both games and did the ole trusty Trunade Oppression->Urknight->Guardian->Re-set oppression. I also won the final hit with compulsory on Pashull.

Round four vs Six Sams kid with a "buy" 0-2fejwiojfow
He wins first dice roll. Opens: Gateway->Gateway->United->United->Union Samurai->Draw four->Search Grandmaster->Union equip and I was like wowwww. Granted I lasted for a while with double maximus in my hand, eventually I lost because he got to search basically every turn/ He even drew his 3rd Gateway which was pretty much auto win. Round two wasnt as bad.....But....I drew 5 turns after my first draw(Guardian) of no monsters. 2 Dust Tornados(sided in) 2-3 Compulsories, Torrential, Lab(i think? Some KM magic card) and Bottomless. Really REALLY wish i could have draw at least 1 playable monster but nope, I dont get to play monsters in yugioh lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.