Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Turbo Pack 3!

As a new player, this is very important to me. I can get these from locals to get a lot of cards that I don't have, like Ultimate Caiuses! Actually I'd probably be better off buying the caius's outright.

Ultimate Rare (1):
Caius the Shadow Monarch

Ultra Rare (1):
Dark Grepher

Super Rares (4):
Rescue Cat
Morphtronic Celfon
Treacherous Trap Hole
Rekindling

Rares (6):
Dark Eruption
Magical Android
Gladiator Beast Retiari
XX-Saber Faultroll
XX-Saber Ragigura
Saber Slash

Commons (9):
Nobleman of Crossout
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
Destiny Hero – Diamond Dude
D.D. Crow
Cloak and Dagger
Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
Gladiator Beast War Chariot
Pollinosis
Koa’ki Meiru Drago

Now what do we have here. Lot of good commons for people to try out. Honestly I'm a big fan of the Coelecanth deck(especially with Genex Undine and symbols of duty.) and common dragos are cool too. I also don't have DD Crow and Diamond Dudes so we can try to get a playset of those. Faultroll though..I really don't plan to make an X-saber deck. Yes I know they are top tier but we do still play for fun around here. Maybe I can trade them to people who dont have access to the turbo pack.

All in all it's a nice list. Lots of popular cards on it for people to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.