Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Unicorn Synchro and Deck #52, Naturia Tapir?

Unicorn synchro is still doing well with alpha testing. I'm still 2 hamsters and 1 Naturia beast away from Beta testing the build I want. As far as the side deck goes for Macro, there still arent too many things I want to use. A couple possibilities are:
Malevolent Catastrophe
Mystical Space Typhoon #2
Imperial Iron Wall
Trap Stun

It's obvious how Iron Wall would help me out, but it also makes my Tapir engine completely dead. I'd have to side out Tapir and go with Lock Cat and Key mouse in this situation. That is why I think Catastrophe may be superior. Against pure macro(DD Survivors and crap like that) Catastrophe forces them to burn through their hand. Against an anti-meta deck, catastrophe grants me a free turn, then I'd have to deal with more stun afterward. I'm also considering siding RftDD against pure macro decks, as it is a great way to reverse the game. My monsters will have to be sided out though, which is a big problem for me.

In other news, I was thinking of a new Tapir deck that uses a few other very powerful cards. It is a Naturia deck, with Pineapple, Bambooshoot and Cosmobeet as the only normal summons. Those can be grabbed using Lonefire, Lord Poison and Giant Rat. Then Lock Cat and Key mouse make synchroing very easy, along with the typical Tapir Engine. I'll talk about it more if it jumps off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.