Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quickee Post, Unicorn Synchro!

It's a shame how badly Intro did at the last locals. Won 0 of the matches that mattered (1/4) and barely won anything in between. My heart is leaning back towards Koakis, Amaryllis, and Unicorn synchro. Intro may get the same treatment as Northy, a deck I would love to use at any time, once I figure out a good build for it.

What I am enjoying though is Unicorn Synchro. Seeing as I pulled my 1st Thunder Unicorn today(and 2nd Ultimate Tricorn) I feel that the deck WANTS to be played. The only cards I am missing are the 2 megahamsters in the build and 1 Naturia Beast. Everything else is fair game.

What I'm wondering though, is what kind of side decks should I prepare?
Sabers seem to be the least issue. The deck can remain the same and I could just side in Gottoms. I could even change it to pure DD Beasts, but I would have to take out the mine moles AND scrap chimera for that. Killing half the deck.
Glads and Macro sound like a problem though. None of my non-synchro monsters can attack over a Glad Beast, and Macro kills the graveyard engine. Combine the 2 together and you get an evil combo that retards my deck. The only out I see to Macro Glads are Karma Cuts or something to put their cards in the RFG zone as well as mine. Then I could side out soul release and put in RftDD and Burial to keep the engine alive. For pure macro/Anti-meta we have an even worse problem. Most of the monsters are 1200-1900, barring those who use Caius, so attacking isn't the issue. The problem is the dang D. Prisons and Smashing Grounds. Who needs high attack when theres no monsters to attack? And if i side in MBAAS and a 3rd 7 Tools, I'm facing massive damage trying to rely on 6 cards to combat 10-12.

I'll continue trying to figure out how to fight these. Otherwise, I am looking forward to playing this deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.