Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Work post 1

So I figured that since I read blogs at work, I may as well make quickee posts too. The layout will be numbered thoughts on various things.
1) I'm wondering about main decking nobleman of crossout in koakis. I run no monsters most modern decks would and 80% of players open with a set monster. Most of those respond to a 1900+ attackers with another set or special summon. So I think that 2-3 noblemen would complement the books and compulsories that are also in the deck. Against monarchs and other decks that don't set much, I'm thinking about siding d.d.crow as a replacement for nobleman. I'm really a big fan of Crevice to the different dimension right now, so I may even try that.
2) relinquished seems like soooo much fun. Right now is a great time to run relinquished because the decks you face are similar in strength. The inclusion of necro gardna is much cooler than I ever expected. Attackers are the number 1 killer to the deck (despite what people think) so using necro and burial is awesome.
3) I really want to try a regional. Without pot of duality, I am really skeptical about topping with koakis. Hand resources are just too valuable right now to spend on cards Like core transport unit. So I would either run relinquished, beasts, or amaryllis since those are my best original decks. Starting from now I will be watching the tournament postings so I can join in on the REAL fun.

I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors in this post. Typing from my phone isn't the most reliable thing on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.