Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blogging Step 2-2: Better videos

Like I said in the last post, I broke down and returned all my items for the Hauppauge HD PVR.

It's actually a pretty nice piece of hardware. The way it works is that you plug your PS3 into it with the component video cables. Then you plug the PVR into your TV with its component cables and into the computer with the USB cable provided. Using the program provided you can capture the gameplay you are making, while playing it in 720p or 1080i on your television. The results are outstanding and I am perfectly satisfied with it.

This is an example(albeit a bad one lol) of more MAG gameplay on youtube with the PVR. You can view it in 720pHD. My computer does cause the video to lag a little in the initial playback, but a quick alt-tab fixes it, and viewing it on my girlfriend's computer shows no issues at all.





I really need to find a program that can edit(for free) the MPEG4 files that the PVR makes. I can make videos more often and prune them for everyone to enjoy if I had a good program. I had a KungFu Rider video I wanted to upload, until I realized that it had a bad picture of me at the end of it lol(the game takes random pictures of you).

So yeah, expect more once I find that program. Then I'll probably have voice-overs to give some detail on what's happening in the video. The blog will have a few recurring things.
Trophy help (Not full walkthroughs, but I'll definently showcase a couple that I am working on.)
Reviews
Requests. Anyone can email me at boogiepopphantom05@hotmail.com for requesting a bit of footage from the games listed on the Library.
Dedicated Game Videos. Things like MAG, Sonic, and other games that I play often will have random videos uploaded here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.