Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation until 7/5

Chelsea and I are going to VA tomorrow and we'll be back on the 5th. I haven't been able to play too many games this week aside from Sonic Adventure and the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta, and I probably won't be playing anything but YGO WC2011 over the weekend. By the way, have you guys tried the Uncharted multiplayer beta yet? It's really good. There are 2 maps this week and 3-4 game modes, and will change after the 7th I believe? I had planned to upload videos for everyone to enjoy, but I will save that for next Tuesday. If you haven't given it a try yet, do yourself a favor and hop in. Players that have never played Uncharted may be a bit overwhelmed(especially in deathmatch), but once you get used to it, you'll be "pwning noobs" in no time.

The other cool release is Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, and I would buy it if I had money. I would also need to have time to play and post about it, but rest assured, I am sure it is awesome. (DW)Gundam Musou 3 was on my HUGE list so I already new it was going to be good.

I will be on Twitter and BG for the weekend, so I don't plan to be out of the Gaming loop. The only thing I won't be able to do is upload that Uncharted 3 video and, or course, post on the blog. Eithe rway, I will see you guys on Tuesday and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.