Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation until 7/5

Chelsea and I are going to VA tomorrow and we'll be back on the 5th. That means no posts about how much fun LFS(Light Fiend Summon) is, or the "new style" build using Glow-Up, Level Eater and One for one. I decided not to bring any cards, despite the other judges at YCSPVD telling me about all the cool new shops that have opened. Yard sales are a different story though. If I can get our own transportation, I will definitely try to pick up any cards I see over the weekend. Luckily, the temperature will be in the upper 80's and low 90's, with a chance of rain on Sunday.

Nationals is coming up soon, so I hope everyone is getting ready for that. There have been many other countries that have done theirs and there are LOTS of Reborn Tengu on the top 32 of each. Surprisingly, top 8 is never as many Tengu Synchro decks, so that goes to show that not everyone can win with it. Well, either that or many Tengu Synchro players eliminated each other.

Also, Untapped Games has a shop in Pawtucket, surprisingly close to Die Hard Games. They are interested in becoming an official tournament store, so long as they can get 8-16 players to participate. Blog friend Kavy and I assured them that we will spread the word around. So if you live in Rhode Island, or near the border in Mass like I do, check out the website for Untapped Games at http://www.untappedgames.com/ There will be at least 1 Konami Judge for that location(Me!) and the guys have a great attitude about table top games. Tournaments would be on Tuesdays, so if you play at Wizard's Duel on Friday, Stillpoint on Saturday, Veteran's Games on Sunday, and DHG on Monday, you can add Untapped to your YGO work week! I'll keep posting details about when they are up and running for open play.

Anyway, I'll see you guys on Twitter. If not Twitter, then here on Tuesday. Don't try to look for me on facebook, you won't find me. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.