Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Video Dump 1

I have decided that, along with full articles, this blog needs to show more of what I'm interested in. Since it is very difficult to talk about a game that I don't have, or isn't out yet, I will start a series of Video Dumps. Basically, these are just great videos, courtesy of other authors, that will hopefully be as exciting for you readers as they are for me.

Sonic Generations City Escape Modern - AestheticGamer(Gamespot)


Armored Core V E3 Trailer - G4GameTrailers



Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Jill Combo Video - deck/biffotasty


Amy E3 Trailer


Playstation Move Ape Escape E3 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.