Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Quickee Post - Fabled Play Part 2

Another reason to ban Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier.

Opening hand was
Tengu, Reborn, Grimro, Karma Cut, Mirror Force, Fabled Krus.

I set Cut and M.Force, normal summon Tengu and pass.

Opponent summons Prisma. Makes an Ehero Fusion out of it and Mircale Fusion, attacks into my Mirror Force. They pass the turn with no backrow.

Draw Card: Fabled Chawa.
1) Normal Summon Chawa.
2) Grimro for another Chawa from the deck.
3) Discard Krus, Special Chawa. Krus effect special summons Grimro.
4) Set Monster Reborn, no cards in hand now.
5) Synchro Tengu and Chawa to make Ragin. Draw 2 cards(Space Typhoon and Ganashia), then special summon Tengu from the deck.
6) Synchro Ragin with the 2nd Chawa to make Brionac.
Current Field: 1 Tengu, 1 Brionac, 1 Grimro, 1 Reborn, 1 Karma Cut. Current Hand: 1 Ganashia and 1 Space Typhoon.
7) Set Space Typhoon.
8) Discard Ganashia to return Grimro to my hand. Special Summon Ganashia.
9) Discard Grimro to add Cerberrul to my hand. Discard Cerberrul to bounce Space Typhoon, then Special Summon Cerberrul.
10) Set Space Typhoon.
11) Synchro Cerb and Ganashia for Ragin, Draw 2 cards (Mind Control and Grimro.)
12) Discard Grimro to add Krus to my hand.
13) Discard Krus to bounce Space Typhoon again with Brionac. Krus activates and Special summons Cerberrul from the graveyard.
14) Synchro Cerb and Ragin to make Ancient Sacred Wyvern.
15) Attack with Tengu. 8000->6300. Wyvern goes up to 3800.
16) Attack with Brionac. 6300->4000. Wyvern goes up to 5100.
17) Attack with Wyvern for game. 4000->0.
Ancient Sacred Wyvern

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, I stumbled across your blog today, and after reading some of your posts, I'm very disappointed that you have no comments on here anywhere!

    Your writing style is nice and free of grammatical errors, and you seem to have a great knowledge of the intricacies of the metagame. I've really enjoyed reading your thoughts here pre-nationals. I'm sad to see that there aren't many people that are appreciating this blog. They're definitely missing out. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! I'll work hard on my content to keep you guys interested.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.