Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Combining blogs

In an attempt to make my life a little easier in 2012, I have decided to experiment a little with my blogs. This year, until I find the need to go back, I will be posting "Dot me In" Video game content here on my "Dot me Out" Yugioh blog. Don't fret though, as I will continue to post about Yugioh whenever I can. Consolidating the two will give my readers a chance to experience something they may never have had interest in(Yugioh) or topics that have wider interest(video games). For now, all Yugioh and gaming posts will have the appropriate tag to make finding articles a little easier. Once again, a special thanks to all of my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.