Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back from VA!

Last weekend my girlfriend and I visited my family in Virginia for the first time. There was a pretty big family event at the city park that my father wanted us to attend so we(me) did the 10+ hour drive from Massachusetts to their on Saturday morning and came back yesterday afternoon.

After all the exhaustion and vomiting, Operation: Liberate 2002 was only minimally successful.

What happened? Well, for those who don't know, Operation: Liberate 2002 was to go back home to Virginia and take all the Yugioh and Pokemon cards That I had from when I first started playing. These were things like the second half of my Necrofear deck(mother has already mailed me the first and worse half), awesome staples such as Mirror Force and Solemn Judgement(I was running Solemn ever since I first pulled it from MRD), and even more awesome older cards such as Mask of Restrict and Chain Destruction.

But unfortunately, the only good cards I found were none of those, and the rest of my deck was nowhere to be found. Did I sell them? Only card i remember selling was Dark Ruler Ha Des. Did someone take them? Possibly, but I'm more inclined to believe that they were "moved to a more secure location" than taken.

I did manage to get ALL of my original Pokemon cards, though. Surprisingly some of the base set holos still sell for 20+, then theres the Charizard that still sells for a high price, unfortunately I never owned one of those lol.

Oh well. I guess I'll ACTUALLY be a new yugioh player. Practically everything I have and use now is just the culmination of the last 2 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.