Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Wish list


I decided that, before work today I was going to scroll through TrollandToad.com and put together a little wish list. I'll try my best to keep track of the items on it, and even try to cross out some of the cards I've gotten! It's mostly going to be playsets of items, and there's a lot of older stuff on the list like The Masked Beast for my Demise deck and some more Dark Valkyrias for my gemini deck.

What's interesting is that when I first started playing the game, only a few people were buying single cards. And to that fact, those were the people usually topping locals. Now that's not to say that I never topped locals back in the day with Summoned Skull beatdown, I only want to point out that the other people who were winning, were those that took the game even more seriously. I told myself that I would never buy single cards and that held true for a long time. That is until I restarted playing. Initially I used my pulls from packs as trade fodder, and I still do. But, at some point I realized that by the time I pull an infernity launcher valuing at 12-15 dollars, and trade for 3 Masked Beasts valuing at 3 dollars a piece, then I will be losing money. Of course that Launcher only cost me 5 dollars, but then we'd have to get into how many packs of TSHD I bought before getting that(not many. TSHD has been good to me). So, when I first saw the prices on troll and toad I was shocked. Some of my favorite cards and some of the things I REALLY needed in my deck were only 33 cent a piece! I practically made my Koa'ki deck while only buying 15 dollars(plus shipping..3dollars!) worth of single cards. This is amazing value to me. Most people would not have traded 15 dollars worth of cards for a 15 dollar card, not if the quantity is tipped so far in my favor.

This Wishlist is going to be long lol, but great also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.