Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Double Post - Relinquished

On the way home from locals i was thinking about Relinquished. I was thinking a LOT about relinquished. My old relinquished build was outdated, and when I used to run him I would always lose. But Now I have come up with a build with as much synergy as possible. I suppose that is what my deck lacked was synergy. After a lot of testing on DME I have a consistent build that hasn't given me too much failure yet, and I have ideas about the side deck too. Instead of going with my old version of easy tribute fodder and Nephthys/Necrofear to utilize the fodder from the grave, it is now a more streamlined build, with even easier fodder, lots of backrow hate, synchros, and very easily playable cards. My only question is my boss monsters. At the moment the build has
2 Nephtys
1 EftDD
1 RftDD
The idea of those cards is that I can use Nephtys for more backrow hate and a boss monster, EftDD to get back djinns or anything else I drop (stygian for synchros!), and RftDD to get back stuff (djinns, stygians, relinquished even)
The other build instead uses
1 Jinzo
1 Caius
2 Limit Reverse
We all know how dangerous Jinzo and Caius are. Limit Reverse can get Stygians, Unused Djinns, Relinq and Sangan from the grave, but it can't get used Stygians back from the RFG zone, and I refuse to run BftDD in any build.

I'll be running this deck Monday for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Cards to consider: Release Restraint Wave, Ceasefire, double cyclone, phantom of chaos, DaD, Burial from dif dimension, lvl 1 djinn, 1 for 1, ryko, chaos sorcerer, lots and lots of dark bribe. It'd be hilarious if you got a magical exemplar to revive dead relin, for just 1 mcounter

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's TONS of cards I could be using. There's no way to fit them all in lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.