Yugioh
Hi everyone and welcome to my personal blog! Despite the huge Yugioh banner above this text, I post about other things too, specifically video games. Leave comments wherever you like and check me out on Facebook and Twitter @Veedotme.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quickee Post, Pictures!

I had a pretty limited time to post on the blog today. So seeing as how I haven't shown ANYTHING to the readers, I figured a picture post would be a real treat. Without further ado, here they are. Pictures are all clickable.

Cat doesn't care much for Yugimon. Unless its to roll around on. He KNOWS he shouldn't be there, but who could pass up free rub downs?
PhotobucketPhotobucket


If I remember correctly, I posted that I wanted to do the STOR sneak peak. But I never said if I had gotten anything from it. Well, in terms of cards, that would be a big negatory. In terms of loot, I DID get something. No more do I have to play on raw table. Now I am part of the limelight!
Photobucket


I started playing again back in June. I started with the Warrior's Strike structure deck and a few absolute powerfoce booster packs. No trade binders though. But now I have a trade binder and the elusive playset binder.
Photobucket


Inside are many goodies. Trade binder on the top, Playsets on the bottom.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Including my new obsession. Spoiler Alert: The Trade Binder cover was a hint.
Photobucket


Next up are the 3 decks I currently have made. The main one is, of course, Unistorm, that I have talked about a lot. The build has gone through so many changes, but this is what it is looking like right now
Photobucket


I talked briefly about my Fudo Yusei deck that is in the works. It is shaping up to look more like "Synchron Madness" or "Synchron Synchro" or "Junk deck" or whatever you like to call it. I am missing a Glow Up Bulb(courtesy of friend Kavy) and a Doppelwarrior(courtesy of my wallet). I also want to try Penguin Soldiers, as they are very tempting to use. Ah, memories of triple maneater bug, double penguind soldier decks.
Photobucket


Lasty, is my new format Koaki Deck. This is a pretty botched, pretty bad version of the deck, seeing as how key cards like Solemn Warnings are in my other decks. It is also missing the obvious 3 Dualities that I will probably never get. I buy and buy DREV and have nothing to show for it!
Photobucket


Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the pictures. Sorry for the ones that came out blurry. I may try to take pictures more often, especially to show what decks I'm running or the cards I obtained from locals. Also regionals is this week end, but of course I work. Next regional is in April, but of course that is Chelsea's birthday.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.